Sunday, September 23, 2007

Guest Who




On Friday I crashed the party at Michelle Leder’s blog, Footnoted.org. Oh, all right, I didn’t really crash; Michelle invited me to post there and I said yes because I’ve always wanted to know what it would be like to have readers. But she politely suggested I keep my posts short and also I don't want to bore her fans with too much lawyer talk, so rest assured that when I really want to bore someone I'll still post here.

I can’t say yet how often I’ll be visting Proxyland this fall, since along with blogging at Footnoted I have a few other gigs. (It’s totally lame when non-musicians use that word, but why should that stop me.) So if you haven’t already done so, you might want to sign up to read Proxyland by email or RSS. That way, whenever my private jet touches down at the Proxyland airfield you’ll know it’s me and not one of the usual CEO suspects or a family member thereof.

So that’s my plan. But remember, I view blogging the way a Boston driver views a red light: sure, I could take this thing seriously, but who’s gonna make me?